This Site Is No Longer In Management Please Register to ShahENajafWC shahenajafwc.nicebaord.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Imam's Daughter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A>Ahad<A
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 40
Mosque : Shah-E-Najaf Center
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Imam's Daughter   Sun Oct 22, 2006 10:03 pm

The Imam's Daughter
Wednesday, October 4, 2006
Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'oon
Mood:Crying or Very sad blue
Topic: Shoo Akhbarik (what's up)
My grandmother Um Nazieh, my father's mother, passed away today in Lebanon. She was fasting at age 80+. Two days ago my father talked to her and told her not to fast, as he does every year, but she always does anyways. It must be still hot in Lebanon, though not as hot as august, with long days. May God have mercy on her soul. My dad checked the flights to Lebanon and there isn't one that would get him there tomorrow by Asr for her burial. It's really hard for me to write now, though there's more i want to say. But before i go i want to say Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulilah that she died a natural death, and lived a full long life until the end. She had her medical problems and surgeries but she was still able to get back every time to almost normal and strong, but on numerous medications. I always admired her strenghth. Alhamdulillah that she died while fasting and in the holy month of Ramadan. I envy her for that. So many memories. and every time i think of them i break down. I saw her last summer. and when i said goodbye i couldn't let go of her. I was crying so hard on her shoulder, so afraid i would never see her again, not knowing when i would be back to lebanon, and knowing how frail she was. Just this morning, subhanALlah, i was making du'a for her after Fajr for Allah to keep for us and lengthen her life. May Allah admit her to Jannah. And give patience to my father and my aunts and uncles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Imam's Daughter
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1