This Site Is No Longer In Management Please Register to ShahENajafWC shahenajafwc.nicebaord.net

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Imam Hussain stories PART 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
A>Zai

PostSubject: Imam Hussain stories PART 2   Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:46 pm

DO YOU WANT TO STAY AWAY FROM SINS?

A man came to Imam Hussain (a.s.) and said, "I frequently disobey Allah and cannot prevent myself from sins; therefore, please, give me an advice O son of the Prophet so that I may keep away from sins."

Imam: "Do five things and then commit sins as much as you want."

Sinner: "Please tell me what those five things are."

Imam: "(1) Do not eat from the provisions of Allah, and then do whatever you like."

Sinner: "Then what will I be able to eat because whatever there is in his universe is from Allah!"

Imam: "(2) Then leave the earth of Allah, and then do whatever you like."

Sinner: "O Imam, this is even more difficult than the first! If I leave the earth, then where would I live-all belongs to Allah."

Imam: "(3) Then find a place where Allah cannot see you, and then do whatever you like."

Sinner: "But, O Imam, nothing is hidden from Allah."

Imam: (4) Then do one thing, when the angel of death comes to you, keep him away from yourself, and then do whatever you like. And if you cannot do that, then lastly, (5) do not enter the Hell when God sends you into it. If you can do that, then go and commit whatever sins you like."

Sinner: "That's it, O son of the Prophet! From today, Allah will not find me in a situation which He dislikes."

KINDNESS ON ANIMALS

Hazrat Imam Hussain (A.S.) saw a Muslim slave in a farm eating together with dog. On being questioned by the Imam, the slave replied. "On account of my master who is a Jew and his taking very hard work from me, I remain sad due to bad treatment. But I take joy in feeding this dog with me with whatever I get to eat."

On hearing this, the Imam made contact with the Jew master and offered him 200 Ashrafis for the slave. The Jew was so much impressed by the Imam's generosity that he offered the slave to the Imam free of charge. The Imam accepted the slave with a kind gesture and gave a gift of 200 Ashrafis to the slave boy and set him free. The wife of the Jew was watching all this and came forward and forgave her Meher money to her husband, the Jew. At this goodness of the wife the husband gave his wife the whole house and the farm as gift.

All this happened due to the kindness of the slave for feeding the dog from the same food that he was eating.

WASILA OF IMAM HUSSAIN (AS)

When Imam Husain (AS) was born, Allah sent down the angel Jibrail (AS) to congratulate the family.

On the way down from the heavens angel Jibrail (AS) passed an island, on which the angel Fitrus was sent to by Allah because he had been naughty. Fitrus had also had his wings taken away by Allah.

When Fitrus saw Jibrail (AS) he asked him where he was going. Jibrail (AS) told him that he was going to congratulate the Holy Prophet (SAW) and his family on the birth of Imam Husain (AS).

Fitrus asked if he could also go with him. Jibrail (AS) agreed with the permission of Allah and so carried him down to earth.

When the angels reached the Holy Prophet (SAW) and congratulated him and his family, the Prophet (SAW) told Fitrus to go to Imam Husain (AS).

When Fitrus touched Imam Husain's (AS) cradle his wings were given back to him by Allah, who had forgiven him.

If you want something it is better to ask through our Imam's (AS) as they are closer to Allah than we are.
Back to top Go down

Imam Hussain stories PART 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1